How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a sole trader registered. I fill out PAYG forms

Customer Question

I am a sole trader registered for GST. I fill out PAYG forms quarterly and have paid that already.

Now when I go to fill out the Etax form I am not sure where I register that I have paid that GST tax already.

Is it considered "income where tax has been withheld?"



Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax