Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What do you do if the monthly payment that the irs withdraws

Customer Question
did not clear for August, 2015...
What do you do if the monthly payment that the irs withdraws did not clear for August,
2015? We would like to have a date every month,so we can have the funds for them to withdraw their payment.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
9/2/2015
Tax Professional: Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is ***** ***** my goal here is to provide you with the most complete and accurate answer possible.

I just want to clarify some things. What were the monthly payments for? Was it returned for insufficient funds or some other reason, or did the IRS just not try to take any money out?

Please let me know and I look forward to helping you with this further. Thanks, Jonathan

Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney