Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do I get a Tax Transcript on line.

Customer Question
How do I get a Tax Transcript on line.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
8/28/2015
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Tax transcripts are NOT currently available online.
The IRS blocked online access due to multiple fraud transactions when personal information is compromised.
There used to be online access to transcripts.
https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/login.jsp
However due to multiple fraud incidents - that access is currently blocked.
.
See IRS statement here
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Statement-on-the-Get-Transcript-Application
The IRS temporarily shut down the Get Transcript application last week after an initial assessment identified questionable attempts were detected on the system in mid-May. The online application will remain disabled until the IRS makes modifications and further strengthens security for it.
.
That were several months ago.
So far - there are no other updates.

Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor