Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

We built home in upstate ny cert of occupancy recvd we

Customer Question
called now 4 times in...
We built home in upstate ny cert of occupancy recvd we called now 4 times in regards ***** ***** they are still charging us for vacant property no standing building we ve cslled 2xs they ssid in next yesrs tax bill you will see increase its been 2years 4months will the town have a right to collect the increase if they never increased taxes even though we called we dont want to get stuck with a lsrge tax bill
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
8/27/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

No they cannot.

...

If you'd like I can contact them on your behalf. I am not a NY licensed atty so I cannot represent you, but I have been helping clients with these kinds of issues for 30 years, and can likely get enough information from them to help move this along.

...

Let me know if I can help

...

I'f you'd like to discuss this confidentially, rather than in this public forum, I can make what's called an additional services offer so that we can discuss confidentially and go from there.

...

Let me know

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS