How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anne Your Own Question
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2430
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Anne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to open my tax returns -2012. I saved them to my

Customer Question

I need to open my tax returns for 2010-2012. I saved them to my computer and it crashed and I moved the files to another computer but I don't have the program to open them. I understood that there was tech support when I purchased these programs and now I am being charged. There must be a way to open this. I don't want to pay 36 for each year.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 2 years ago.


I'm Anne. What tax program did you use?