How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3811
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I owe over 600k in back taxes can I get an offer in

Customer Question

Hi I owe over 600k in back taxes can I get an offer in compromise
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
The IRS has revised its requirements for Offers in Compromise. It has become more realistic and easier to obtain.
The following IRS link contains information regarding OIC:
And the following link contains information you will find interesting regarding OICs:
I see you have requested a live phone call regarding this topic. I have made you an Additional Services Offer for a phone call. Once you accept the offer, I will request your phone number and the best time to contact you. I am also located in Florida.
Thank you and best regards,