How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I get irs problem, 2006 to 2014, $102,000+. I doesn't home,

Customer Question

I get irs problem, 2006 to 2014, $102,000+. I doesn't home, rent; doesn't whole life insurance, age 68, I did Ford ($14,000)about $387 month, I have income $78,000 but medical bill - heart failure, stroke, diabetes, kidney disease -a lot. cash payment - $2000, life insurance, ($822 month), Irs installment - $1000, rent $1054, util. - $200, cable - $200, food - 450-550, Presciption - 200-300 month, gas - $150-200,?
1. Currently non collectible $102,000- did I can it?
2. end penalties, interest - did I can it?
3. I doesn't Irs, $1000 month, for 2015, I doesn't money. I know IRS-$1000 - 2015, but IRS Installment $1000, Missouri - $300 but I have not money?
I have stroke, I not write very well. Can you understand me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and will assist.