Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I TRIED VIA THE IRS INTERNET SIGHT AND PHONE LINE AND COULD

Customer Question
NOT GET AN ANSWER. WHAT...
I TRIED VIA THE IRS INTERNET SIGHT AND PHONE LINE AND COULD NOT GET AN ANSWER. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/31/2015
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.
If IRS reviewed your return and sent you a notice that you will get refund you will need to speak to an actual agent to get your answer. The automated system - phone or online (Where's my refund) will not give you the answer.
IRS is way behind in processing, currently it take up to 10 weeks to process it. You need to call(###) ###-####and get an agent on the phone to check if there's something else holding up your refund. The waiting will be long, especially if you call in the afternoon but that's your only way to find out what's going on. You can also try to local IRS Office, it might be easier to get trough. Here's how to contact your local IRS office: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1
Let me know if you have any questions.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?
And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.
emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser