Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can the quarterly 941 forms be sent electroically if yes what

Customer Question
website do I use...
Can the quarterly 941 forms be sent electroically if yes what website do I use
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/29/2015
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Welcome. Thank you for choosing us to assist you. My name is ***** ***** my goal is to help make your life, a little... less taxing.
Q: Can the quarterly 941 forms be sent electroically if yes what website do I use
A: Yes, but you have to purchase authorized software, register, get a PIN, and wait 45 days before you're able to do so. Because of the set-up procedures, you will not be able to e-file the forms by Friday. If you're interested in setting e-file up for the future, you can refer to the following IRS webpage;
http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/e-file-Form-940-941-or-944-for-Small-Businesses
Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter.

is paper still ok for IRS?

NY needs to be filed electronically?

Paper is still ok for the IRS. The 941s are federal forms, not state forms.
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant