Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I cashed in my pera retirement which was 17,000, and federal

Customer Question
took their 20 percent. I...
I cashed in my pera retirement which was 17,000, and federal took their 20 percent. I normally get a tax refund of 6 to 7 thousand. Im thinking this year I probably will only make about 11 to 12 thousand. I always file head of household. Can you tell me
what I can expect in a refund if any?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/27/2015
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
I will estimate your possible refund - but need to verify some information about your tax situation..- Your expected income is from - wages $11k-12k - correct?- and from PERA distribution - $17k.Total - !$28029k.As your filing status is a head of household (HOH) - that means you have dependents living with you - correct?How many? and what is their age?You normally claim earned income credit - (EIC) - correct? What is your income tax withholding on the paycheck? That amount is reported on W2 box 2.What is your age?
I claim both my girls for earned income credit, but they are to old for me to get child tax credit. I am 52. I usually only have about 50 dollars that's for federal and about 12 to state
im not seeing your answer
Hello are you there?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
MY phone isn't working right now, so we have to type
I think we already discussed that situation.Please see here -http://www.justanswer.com/tax/97gb3-cashed-pera-took-20-will.htmlSeems as you already posted similar question.Please verify?
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney