Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I recieved a lump sum payment from my state retirement. worth

Customer Question
I recieved a lump sum...
I recieved a lump sum payment from my state retirement. worth about 120,000. They took 20 percent in taxes. Left me about 94,000. How much more will I need to pay at tax time?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/24/2015
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.The most accurate answer requires the state your in, and your other income and expenses for 2015. Income tax withholdings too.I can do the math, but need to ask for a price increase to do the tax forecast. Accept my offer, provide the additional information, and I can do this for you after lunch.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney