How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15610
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of my form cp 575 from the irs my name is

Customer Question

I need a copy of my form cp 575 from the irs my name is ***** ***** towers my business in Midas of fortwalton beach fl 32548 my fin is 46-1994135
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 years ago.
Hello,The IRS does not send a copy of the actual 575. They will send confirmation with the EIN designated.Call the IRS Business Line at 1-***-***-**** for a replacement. The IRS will mail the letter, which could take one to two weeks, or fax it to you.Be prepared to give the representative the business's EIN, as well as the business address and fax number if applicable.Request the confirmation notice by mail if your need for a replacement is less urgent. The IRS can send the notice via fax or mail to an authorized representative of the business. Write "Request for a 147C number" in your letter. Include your name, business address, signature, and title. Send the letter to one of two IRS service centers, depending on the location of your business.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought u could supply or get this form for me I already had the number so this was no help to me
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 years ago.
I (or anyone else that is not authorized for the company) would be denied that information.