How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15328
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copyof my cp575 form, sure what do u need

Customer Question

i need a copyof my cp575 form,
sure what do u need
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 years ago.
HiYou would have to contact the IRS personally to get that. No one else can give you the 147 Letter that confirms your EIN.Call the IRS Business Line at 1-***-***-**** for a replacement, provided you are authorized by the business to make the request.The IRS will mail the letter, which could take one to two weeks, or fax it to you.Be prepared to give the representative the business's EIN, as well as the business address and fax number if applicable.