Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a client in an LLC with two other members that has had

Customer Question
significant loses in the first...
I have a client in an LLC with two other members that has had significant loses in the first two years, but now expects to turn the corner. The client wants to convert to a C corporation to prepare for an exit strategy, and I am looking at the income tax consequences of doing so.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/14/2015
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.
Can you explain what you want to do? Will the LLC convert to C or the client transfer/convert his interest into a C corp holding? Can you also outline why you want to convert now, or is it after the losses are utilized?
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney