Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can i file taxs lots taxs and paoer woerk. can

Customer Question
hi can i file taxs...
hi can i file taxs for 20014 lots taxs and paoer woerk. can i refile my taxs for 2015 because i didnt finish all the ezxtar my money i donated plus side jobs can you answer me with out charing mye i have no money i am homeless.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/10/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
Any side jobs (income earned) and donations made in 2014 must be included on your 2014 tax return.
Any side jobs (income earned) and donations made in 2015 must be included on your 2015 tax return.
If you do not have any money and are homeless, your credit card will not be charged if you do not rate my answer.
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Best regards,
Barb
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent