Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I have employed an accountant to do my taxes. He took all of

Customer Question

i have employed an accountant to do my taxes. He took all of my originals saying that he does that all of the time. That was the first of june. Now he's finished and will either return my calls nor keep our appointments. I'm trying to close on a loan and he will not get my papers to me. I don't know what to do.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so i should just wait? Or are you asking to call me?
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
You should immediately file a complaint with the Idaho State Board of Accountancy and with the IRS.
http://isba.idaho.gov/htm/forms.htm
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f14157.pdf
Filing both of these should get your accountant's attention.
I am also making you an offer for Additional Services. Please let me know the best time to reach you tomorrow. I am in the eastern time zone (Florida).
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb