How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a us based company how can we hire a sales person that lives

Customer Question

as a us based company how can we hire a sales person that lives and is a resident of canada
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
In general - you may hire an independent contractor who provides service for your business.OR you may register your business in Canada - and hire an employee.These woudl be possible options.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do we register our business in Canada
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
I woudl start with registering a corporate in canada.That is done on the local level.For instance - if you are in Ontario - here is the place to on Incorporating Information