Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have A refund due of $200.00 from IRS since early June of

Customer Question
this year. I have not...
I have A refund due of $200.00 from IRS since early June of this year. I have not received it as yet. Please let me know the reason for the delay. Thank you. Mentioned Changes
to my 2013 form 1040.
Pauline XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
7/8/2015
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.
First, to check the status of your refund, you will need to contact IRS. IRS will not share the information with us.
Do you have a refund due from the original 1040 or from the amended 1040X?
If it is from the original one you can check it here: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp
if it is from the amended (corrected) 1040x you can check it here: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/wmar/start.do;jsessionid=25uDUCph5Bin1CiuAzl2qdDi
If this doesn't provide information you are looking for, you will need to call IRS:(###) ###-####
What do you mean by "mentioned changes to my 2013 form 1040? Did you received an IRS notice?
emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser