Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How can I get a tax lien removed when I have already paid the…

Customer Question
How can I get a...
How can I get a tax lien removed when I have already paid the fees and gotten a Parent-Child Transfer Claim letter approving the claim?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Tax
6/29/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 3 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi,Is this property tax or sales tax/I have a call into Property tax division, inn the even that this is re: SECTION 63.1: PARENT-CHILD AND GRANDPARENT-GRANDCHILD EXCLUSION Let me know more if you can ... and if this IS re:property tax, let me know your county if you would Lane
I'm so sorry ... for some reason the site did not show me your long and detailed (AND VERY HELPFUL) explanation until just now, as I came back to check to see if you had provided the information that it appeared, yesterday, was not there.
YES, I can help with this. I have already been on the phone with someone at board of equalization and then after that the tax lien department (after guessing that this was likely a prop 58 issue).
I will get on the phone tomorrow and get your answer for you (I feel very safe in saying, now that I have the specificity you have provided).
I'll also make what's called an additional services offer here, which will allow us to exchange contact information (phone and/or email) so that we can communicate more efficiently and confidentially on this.
My apologies for the delay here. I thought I was still waiting on more detail (still not sure how that happened)
Hopefully we'll speak tomorrow. If you DON'T accept the offer, I'll put what I find here.
Lane