How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3353
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am already in a payment plan

Customer Question

I am already in a payment plan for 2013 (ss#XXXXXXXXXXX) and have been paying 500.00/month and should be paid up in aprox 2 months, I am reguesting for my 2014 IRS Tax Bill of $6,767.81 to be added on to this Payment plan and continue to pay 500.00/month until my 2014 tax bill is paid off!!! Please Help Me. I am on Disability and my Long Term Disability from Linden Ponds omitted taking out any Taxes from my Disability check for two(2yrs) and I really do not have much money to be pay in Full! I DESPERATELY NEED TO CONTINUE MY PAYMENT PLAN! Sincerely, ***** ***** XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
The easiest and quickest way to extend your current payment plan with the IRS is to go to their website
Click on "Apply as Individual" and follow along. The information for your current payment plan will be displayed. Wait for the confirmation that your payment plan has been accepted and print the confirmation page.
Please let me know if you need assistance with this, and I will be glad to walk you through it.
Thank you and best regards,