Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am already in a payment plan

Customer Question
for 2013 (ss#XXXXXXXXXXX) and have...
I am already in a payment plan for 2013 (ss#XXXXXXXXXXX) and have been paying 500.00/month and should be paid up in aprox 2 months, I am reguesting for my 2014 IRS Tax Bill of $6,767.81 to be added on to this Payment plan and continue to pay 500.00/month until my 2014 tax bill is paid off!!! Please Help Me. I am on Disability and my Long Term Disability from Linden Ponds omitted taking out any Taxes from my Disability check for two(2yrs) and I really do not have much money to be pay in Full! I DESPERATELY NEED TO CONTINUE MY PAYMENT PLAN! Sincerely, ***** ***** XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/29/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
The easiest and quickest way to extend your current payment plan with the IRS is to go to their website
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Online-Payment-Agreement-Application
Click on "Apply as Individual" and follow along. The information for your current payment plan will be displayed. Wait for the confirmation that your payment plan has been accepted and print the confirmation page.
Please let me know if you need assistance with this, and I will be glad to walk you through it.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent