Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I haven't completed a TPT-1 form . I am two months

Customer Question
I haven't completed a TPT-1...
I haven't completed a TPT-1 form for years. I am two months behind. I know the tax due but the directions are not real clear. Is there a sample of a completed one somewhere that I can refer to as a model?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/28/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your question today.I came across the following which may assist you:http://www.gilbertaz.gov/home/showdocument?id=344If you have any other questions after your review, please let me know.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Just following up with you to see if you require further assistance or have any other questions. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my response since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent