Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I fight my property taxes being assessed at Real Estate…

Customer Question
How do I fight my...
How do I fight my property taxes being assessed at Real Estate Tax rate for 15.85 acres instead of Agri tax rate? We deeded 1 acre to be used with the house and we have an additional 7 acre pond and and misc narrow acreage around the pond including the dam. The new assessment this year has doubled out taxes. Nothing has changed. We always paid 1 acre real estate taxes and 14.85 agri taxes.?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/26/2015
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Welcome. Thank you for choosing us to assist you. My name is ***** ***** my goal is to help make your life, a little... less taxing.
In order to better assist you, please let me know what county you are located in.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney