How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Because of ongoing illnesses, I have been unable to file my

Customer Question

because of ongoing illnesses, I have been unable to file my 2014 taxes. How do I file now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
It's very simple. Unfortunately because of the date electronic filing has been shut down. Simply complete the return and ami it certified so you have a tracking number. I'll also offer you a telephone discussion if you'd like Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
your answer is not clear. What form?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I was not clear. Since that was my fault I'll offer you a telephone conversation. Not at the 18 JA average price. A flat 5 the minimum JA allows. Accept the offer and I can share my number in a no public bi max that only you can see