Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Because of ongoing illnesses, I have been unable to file my…

Customer Question
because of ongoing illnesses, I...
because of ongoing illnesses, I have been unable to file my 2014 taxes. How do I file now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/25/2015
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 2 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
It's very simple. Unfortunately because of the date electronic filing has been shut down. Simply complete the return and ami it certified so you have a tracking number. I'll also offer you a telephone discussion if you'd like Please let me know.
your answer is not clear. What form?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm sorry I was not clear. Since that was my fault I'll offer you a telephone conversation. Not at the 18 JA average price. A flat 5 the minimum JA allows. Accept the offer and I can share my number in a no public bi max that only you can see