Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I filed a return and received a letter stating I am being reviewed…

Customer Question
I filed a return and...
I filed a return and received a letter stating I am being reviewed and if I didn't hear from them in 60 days to contact them and I have tried but cannot get thru to anyone .the date on the letter is feb 17 2015.i need to clear up this mater as soon as possible. could you please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/25/2015
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Hi and welcome to our site!
I will need to see that letter and verify what exactly the IRS is asking.
can you please scan and post that letter here?
Please be sure to remove all personal information.
I will verify and will reply with suggestions.
I am not able to scan
Can you try to type here the text ?
I really need to see that letter before telling you anything specifically...
Please do not post any personal information - but all other wording in that letter might be important.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney