How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15330
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I needa warrant to satisfy ajudgment which was settled in 1998

Customer Question

I needa warrant to satisfy ajudgment which was settled in 1998 . I have all the paper work to do this,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 20 years of experience.

Generally, a Warrant to Satisfy Judgment is filed with the Superior Court Clerk to close the judgment when the judgment is paid. The warrant can serve as proof to the credit reporting agencies that the Judgment has been paid. Write to the Superior Court Clerk’s office to request a copy.

Provide the following information in your request:

1) Judgment number (J or DJ #) or reference number as it appears on your credit report,

2) case title and

3) the type of document you wish to obtain.

Richard J. Hughes Justice Complex
25 W. Market Street, 6th Floor North Wing
P.O. Box 971
Trenton, NJ 08625
Fax:(###) ###-####