Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have american passport and i'm planing to move on Monaco

Customer Question
as monaco rezident fiscal and...
I have american passport and i'm planing to move on Monaco as monaco rezident fiscal and i want to open restaurant there i have too pay taxes on to american
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/23/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
If you are a U.S. citizen or resident for tax purposes, you are required to report and pay tax on your worldwide income. If you are NOT a U.S. citizen or resident for tax purposes, you are required to report and pay tax on U.S. sourced income only.Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.Thank you and best regards,Barb
At my end, it shows you are now offline. If you have any other questions, please post them here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney