Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

If your old s corp business is closed do you still owe lni…

Customer Question
If your old s corp...
If your old s corp business is closed do you still owe lni taxes from when you were in business under that name?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Tax
6/18/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 3 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
You can still owe non filing fees IF you didn't dissolve the corporation, file the final 1120-S and mark the "final" box on the 1120-S.
Have you received something from IRS or your state?
Let me known and we can go from there...
Lane
If this HAS given you the informaiton you needed, ... I would appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen) .. That's the ONLY way we're credited for the work here. Thanks.