Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I Have a tax question or legal beacon

Customer Question
Hi - I Have a...
Hi - I Have a tax question for Richard or legal beacon
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/12/2015
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 2 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Please post your question so they can answer it
Should you desire mixer from another expert please let us know.
is there a source that I can find a list of all tax write offs?
There is but it's the IRS code book. Voluminous and complicated to understand. But that the one place it all starts from.
Depending on your situation an experienced accountant can easily guide you.
The re are medical write offs, business writeoffs, Investment write offs etc.
It all depends on you specific situation.
If you would like to discuss this by telephone please let me know and I will send you an offer
ShawnA
ShawnA