How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find out if I have over payed my taxes?

Customer Question

How do I find out if I have over payed my taxes?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Can you tell me a little more about what you're asking?If your talking about INCOME taxes, then the first thing that comes to mind is to run a tax return (using whatever software you use) OR dummy a return ... using your projected income for the year ... include your withholding and/or estimated taxes, and see whether of not this generates a refund.Have I understood your question correctly?

Related Tax Questions