ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

I received a notice with the total amount due including a late

Customer Question

I received a notice with the total amount due including a late pay penalty of $62.72 plus interest charges of $27.90. According to my CPA, this information is not correct. He set me up on a quarterly Payment Voucher schedule. Based on this schedule, I have a Voucher payment of $2,091 due by June 15, 2015. Will you please correct my records accordingly?
Ronald D. Ballard
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
This is NOT the IRS. This is Justanswer. Are you looking for the IRS?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I was looking for the IRS to get my problem solved. Can you give me the proper e-mail address?
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
That depends on several factors . I will offer you a call to get the exact info from you so I can get you a solution.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
If you do not require further assistance PLEASE rate this answer so I can be freed to help another person.
If you have other questions please ask now or later and I'll be happy to respond. I’ll be notified (even if I leave).
Even after you rate my response we can continue to chat here at no extra cost to you.
As I strive for quality vs. quantity, I find I can only handle a limited number of questions at a single time.