Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to revive my suspended corporation license. How…

Customer Question
I am trying to revive...
I am trying to revive my suspended corporation license. How do I do it? Can you help?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Tax
6/9/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 3 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
CA Franchise Tax Board says the following about this:
"To revive your suspended or forfeited business entity, or to request an FTB Limited Partnership Confirmation letter, you must:
Call us so we can provide you with your business's exact revivor requirements."
For corporate entities inside the US the number is(###) ###-####
Also, they mention the following:
File all delinquent tax returns.
Pay all delinquent tax balances, including penalties, fees, and interest.
File a revivor request form.
Corporations - FTB 3557 BC
Limited liability companies - FTB 3557 LLC
Limited partnerships - 3557C LP PC
Note: If your annual statement of information with the Secretary of State (SOS) lapsed, and/or the SOS suspended your business, you must resolve your outstanding issues with them. For more information, go to www.sos.ca.gov, or call the SOS at(###) ###-####
If we suspended or forfeited your business in error, we will restore your business to active status after we verify the mistake. If you believe this occurred, call us so we can analyze your account.
And finally, here are those forms.
https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/misc/3557BC.pdf
https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/misc/3557LLC.pdf
https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/misc/3557C_LP.pdf
Let me know if you have any questions at all...
lane
… just checking back in to see how things are going.
Did my answer help?
Let me know…
Lane
Did my answer help?
Let me know…
Lane