Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have been paying monthly on taxes owed. I have had this…

Customer Question
I have been paying monthly...
I have been paying monthly on taxes owed. I have had this agreement with you for several years. Since I had my taxes figured this year I have not received my monthly statement that I pay from. My social is: xxxxxxxxxxxx. My last payment to you was March 21, 2015. I just realized I wasn't getting my statement and it scared me. I always pay every month and don't want anything to interfere with my payment history. Could you please check on this for me? I have tried to call for several days but can never get through to anyone.
Thank you.
Gwen King
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/8/2015
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 2 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
SS never really answers the telephone. Your best bet is to visit a local SS office and ask them to review your history.
You can try (online) the site below:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
I will offer you a call to answer any other questions and walk you through the process. The call is a mere 5.00 and we will talk for as long as necessary
I apologize. I was thinking SS. If this is not SS then read on.
I bet the IRS is delaying the reporting to you for a variety of reasons (security breach, late and tied up, etc.).
Your best bet is to visit a local IRS office and have them check it out online and give you a written update.
If you will tell me where you are (city and state) I will get you local addresses. I don't suggest a call as they take forever.
I have offered you a call to discuss YOUR specific situation. Just 5.00 and we will speak for as long as necessary.
ShawnA
ShawnA