How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ShawnA Your Own Question
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2884
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
ShawnA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have unpaid taxes we would like to

Customer Question

We have unpaid taxes for 2014 we would like to set a payment plan to pay the the balance of$1;747.80 xxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to our site!You may be eligible to apply for an online payment agreement.What Do You Need to Apply?•Name•Valid e-mail address•Address from most recently processed tax return•Date of birth•Filing status•Your Social Security Number (or spouse's if filed jointly) or Individual Tax ID Number (ITIN)If you previously registered for an Online Payment Agreement, Get Transcript, or an Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN), you should log in with the same user ID and password.Please start from following page on the button "Apply as Individual" - and follow directions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
The issue is that you must follow the IRS procedure to establish your installment payment plan.Only you personally - or your legal representative to whom you sign POA may communicate with the IRS regarding your tax issues.If you are not able to submit your application online - there is an option to main an application to the IRS.Let me know if that is the problem.Please do not post here any personal information. All information posted is available for general public.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
I will be happy to offer a live call.