ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

We have unpaid taxes we would like to

Customer Question

We have unpaid taxes for 2014 we would like to set a payment plan to pay the the balance of$1;747.80 xxxxxxxxxx
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to our site!You may be eligible to apply for an online payment agreement.What Do You Need to Apply?•Name•Valid e-mail address•Address from most recently processed tax return•Date of birth•Filing status•Your Social Security Number (or spouse's if filed jointly) or Individual Tax ID Number (ITIN)If you previously registered for an Online Payment Agreement, Get Transcript, or an Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN), you should log in with the same user ID and password.Please start from following pagehttp://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Online-Payment-Agreement-Applicationclick on the button "Apply as Individual" - and follow directions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
The issue is that you must follow the IRS procedure to establish your installment payment plan.Only you personally - or your legal representative to whom you sign POA may communicate with the IRS regarding your tax issues.If you are not able to submit your application online - there is an option to main an application to the IRS.Let me know if that is the problem.Please do not post here any personal information. All information posted is available for general public.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
I will be happy to offer a live call.