Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am From Bahrain. I am Bahraini. I am not a US national…

Customer Question
Hello, I am From Bahrain...
Hello, I am From Bahrain. I am Bahraini. I am not a US national but I bought two small pieces of land in Texas a few years back. I receive a letter from the Hudspeth Appraisal District for the Taxes I owe around once every year. But i did not receive it for this year. The letter does not tell me what my total taxes are due until this day. I used to online by CertifiedPayments.Net however, that website doesn't seem to be currently working. So my question basically is, How much taxes do I owe and how do I pay?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/7/2015
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 2 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
Simple solution is to call the tax assessors office and determine the amount of taxes due.
In the event this is difficult for you to do from your current location I can easily determine the amount of taxes do for you and you can send your payment to them directly as you have in the past.
In the event you would like me to do this please let me know. I will also offer you the opportunity to give me a phone call
ShawnA
ShawnA