Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

Buying a home and the Mortgage Corporation has been rejected

Customer Question

Buying a home and the Mortgage Corporation has been rejected because of the address, need to talk with a Tech at certified credit the that Platinum Home mortgage Corporation lender trying to verify transcripts through the TDS and need to know what address the IRS have on file for me and my wife.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. Thank you for choosing us to assist you. My name is ***** ***** my goal is to help make your life, a little... less taxing.
The transcripts will have the address on them, but because of a security breach, the IRS has temporarily shut the TDS system down. The only other way that you can find out what address the IRS has on file for you is to call them at 1-***-***-****. You will likely be on hold for a long period of time. I'm talking longer than an hour in most cases. If you try to call them now, I doubt very seriously that you will get a live person. The best time to call is between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.