Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I lost my itin tax I'd how do I get it back

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
6/2/2015
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Welcome. Thank you for choosing us to assist you. My name is ***** ***** my goal is to help make your life, a little... less taxing.
IF you lost ITIN , call to IRS: 1-***-***-**** (IRS Phone number) Please be sure that you have all information with you, they can ask you any data from your application. If your English is not good enough, try to find somebody who can help you.
Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter.
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant