Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am a new US Resident come in on green card If I have to wire in funds from abroad into…

Customer Question
I am a new US...
I am a new US Resident come in on green card
If I have to wire in funds from abroad into my us bank account , is this money taxable
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
5/30/2015
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Welcome. Thank you for choosing us to assist you. My name is ***** ***** my goal is to help make your life, a little... less taxing.
No, the transfer of the money will not be taxable. However, keep in mind the currency exchange rate.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant