How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband passed away .How do I freeze my taxes? We moved

Customer Question

My husband passed away .How do I freeze my taxes? We moved in Hamilton NJ IN 2001 I am 77 years old.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to our site!
Sorry for your loss...
I am not sure what you exactly meant under "freeze my taxes"
Do you have outstanding income tax debt?
Or you are asking for real estate taxes on your home?
Or you are asking about filing late your tax return?
Please clarify your intention.