Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How di I obtain the info on my husbands tax info . he is deceased…

Customer Question
How di I obtain the...
How di I obtain the info on my husbands tax info . he is deceased and has been filing under a special number and we need a copy of the form advising on this procedure as a verification
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
We deed a copy of the IRS form that was issued giving us a new tax ;number (26-6121769) and information on filing.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi I can help with this.
I'll enter my number below, once you accept the offer.
Lane
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS