Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get/print my 2014 Tax Report that I filed through…

Customer Question
How do I get/print my...
How do I get/print my 2014 Tax Report that I filed through you this year? Michael M.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Tax
5/19/2015
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
You can contact the IRS for a free tax transcript.
You can also contact the software company you used.
A lot of good your response does for me! Is this what I pay a fee for? Doesn't Turbotax retain a copy of my submission in their records, at least for one year? Who do I contact for real data?
Yes they have a copy. You should be able to log on and download it
Which organization can I log on and download my records from? Could you write down the website for me?
It will be the website you processed your return through. At WORST the irs can mail young copy within y
Two weeks or so.
I will opt out and see if anyone else has any thoughts. I think that's all you can do
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 20 years of experience.
If you used TurboTax to prepare your return and used the online version (you did not have a CD or software you downloaded or purchased)
Then:
Sign in at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ with the same login you used when you filed your return.
Click Download/print return near the bottom left corner of your screen, in the Welcome Home area.
After that follow the prompts to print.
FREE EXTRA INFORMATION FOR YOU
Here is the url to the instruction page that TurboTax has published to assist in printing a copy:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900831-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-tax-return-after-filing-for-my-own-records