How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15731
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I never received my w2 . Can you please send it to

Customer Question

I never received my w2 for 2014. Can you please send it to me. 2330 East Lincoln Village Dr., Columbus IN 47203
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
Please do not post any private information here as identity thieves may steal it. let me know if you would like a call to help resolve this and I will send the offer.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 years ago.
Hello ***** is issued from your employer. You would have to first request the W2 from them.
If you do not receive your W-2 from the employer after making your request, contact the IRS for assistance at(###) ###-#### ***** you call, you must provide your name, address, city and state, including zip code, Social Security number, phone number and have the following information:
Employer’s name, address, city and state, including zip code and phone number
Dates of employment
An estimate of the wages you earned, the federal income tax withheld, and when you worked for that employer during 2014. The estimate should be based on year-to-date information from your final pay stub or leave-and-earnings statement, if possible.
You may use Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement to file your return. Attach Form 4852 to the return, estimating income and withholding taxes as accurately as possible. There may be a delay in any refund due while the information is verified.