Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I send some money to nigeria but the money was not send

Customer Question
hello i send some money...
hello i send some money to nigeria but the money was not send it was to be send back to my atm card but no money has bin return to my atm card
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
5/6/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today, but I need some additional information.
Did you send money to a family member or friend in Nigeria, or did someone contact you about winning a prize, or inheriting money, and you were asked to send money in order to claim the prize or inheritance?
I see you are now offline. Please provide the additional information I requested at your convenience so I can assist you.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney