Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

When company is set up as LLC(single member llc) in PA, is

When company is set up...
When company is set up as LLC(single member llc) in PA, is either Articles of Incorporation
For Profit or Certificate of Organization Domestic Limited Liability Company required? Which form do we have to file? thanks
11/6/2013
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent

Greetings,

For an LLC in PA:

" A Certificate of Organization is required to be filed with the Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations, accompanied by a docketing statement. "

See more and the links to those forms at http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/corporation_bureau/12457/pennsylvania_limited_liability_company/571886

There are several other items mentioned on that page.

Certificate of Organization Domestic Limited Liability Company is what the LLC must file.

Please ask if you need more information or discussion.

Thank you.

jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
jgordosea
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent