Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

what is the cheapest and fastest way to get an LLC?

10/30/2013
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Robin D. :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 15 years of experience.
If you are wanting to register this LLC in PA then the least expensive way would be to file the paper work yourself.
"A Guide to Business Registrationin Pennsylvania" may be obtained by calling the Bureau's Automated Forms Ordering System at(NNN) NNN-NNNN Additionally, the Pennsylvania Department of Community of Economic Development publishes a booklet titled "Entrepreneur's Guide Starting and Growing a Business in Pennsylvania." Copies may be requested directly from the Department of Community and Economic Development at(NNN) NNN-NNNN or viewed on its Web site atwww.newpa.com.

Robin D. :

Here are easy to follow steps to do it yourself
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/pennsylvania-form-llc-32189.html

Customer:

Thank you Robin. I will check out the link provided. Is this also a good way to get incorporated as well?

Robin D. :

It depends on the type of corporation you wish to file but the state also has those instructions.

Robin D. :

If you start with an LLC you can look then to changing to an S corp

Robin D. :

You are most welcome.
Your positive rating is always thanks enough.

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4