How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anne Your Own Question
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Anne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am non-resident for tax purposes in Australia but I receive

This answer was rated:

I am non-resident for tax purposes in Australia but I receive interest and dividend income in Australia on which I pay non-resident with holding tax.
In my 2012-2013 tax return in Australia, do I have to report investment income that I received outside of Australia and that was not brought into Australia.

Anne :

Thank you for using justanswer.

Anne :

Yes, you must report world wide income

Anne :

Please see below:

Anne :

Anne and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the accept and the positive rating!

Please feel free to ask for me by name by putting "for Anne" in the question line if I can help you in the future.

Related Tax Questions