Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

A realtor, during the work day, going from property to property,

can he / she deduct...
A realtor, during the work day, going from property to property, can he / she deduct the cost of meals outside, while still being i.e. within a 20-30 mile radius of his "home base"??? Meals by him / her self?
10/22/2013
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Robin D. :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 15 years of experience.
Unforyunately no. Meals woudl only be allowed if they were taking clients out or if they were away from home over night.

Robin D. :

My goal is to give you excellent service. If you are satisfied, please rate me. If you have follow-up questions on this same topic, use the reply box below. To start a new conversation with me on a new topic request me again.

Customer:

Good morning

Robin D. :

Hello

Robin D. :

Were you able to view my response?

Customer:

okay, thanks very much. By the way, suggest to administration that an option in closing is to reply thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a rating at the same time.

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4