Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I started my business with my money. If I take a loan payback,

I started my business with...
I started my business with my money. If I take a loan payback, do I have to claim it in the biz as income and claim it individually as income as well?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/15/2013
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Stephen G. :

Hello, my name isXXXXX & I'll be helping you today. My goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer that you can understand.

Stephen G. :

No. Loan proceeds are not taxed.

Stephen G. :

Questions?

Stephen G. :

If you need to contact me again with any tax or financial questions, you can just ask for "Steve G" at the beginning of your question. Thanks again for using us for your tax and financial questions. You may get a short survey from the site; if it isn't too much trouble I would appreciate it if you would answer it; the survey results are used to rate our performance;

Customer:

Thank you!

Stephen G. :

Please remember to rate my response; it is the only way we get credit for our work.

Customer:

I will

Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert