Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

TT did not print Federal tax retrun pages for CT tax return.

Customer Question
TT did not print Federal...

TT did not print Federal tax retrun pages for CT tax return. Do I need to include the federal tax return with CT tax return. If yes, then which specific pages. Also, do I need to send the federal extension form?

Thanks

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
10/15/2013
Tax Professional: jgordosea, Enrolled Agent replied 4 years ago
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent

Greetings,

The Turbo Tax program has the correct forms that print for CT when the "All official forms required for filing" is selected as I verified with CT instructions.

No copy of the federal return is required to be sent.

No copy of the extension form is required to be sent.

Complete instructions for theXXXXX1040 NR/PY are at http://www.ct.gov/drs/lib/drs/forms/2012forms/incometax/ct-1040nrpybooklet.pdf

Of course, if you prefer you can send more than is officially required; but CT uses a scannable form and would rather only get the pages to be scanned. .

As always, please ask if you need more discussion or clarification.

Thank you.

jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
Thanks
You are quite welcome. My pleasure to be of service.
jgordosea
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent