Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

what would i pay in taxes in florida on 25k annual income from

Customer Question
a California trust? it would...
what would i pay in taxes in florida on 25k annual income from a California trust? it would be my only income, single and no dependents. thankyou.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
10/14/2013
Tax Professional: tax-doctor, Tax Preparer replied 4 years ago
tax-doctor
tax-doctor, Tax Preparer
Hello, my name is Michael and i'm happy to answer you question today. The state of FL does not have any state income taxes, so you would only pay federal income taxes of $3500. If I maybe of further assistance please feel free to follow-up. Thank you!
tax-doctor
tax-doctor
tax-doctor, Tax Preparer