How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave CPA Your Own Question
Dave CPA
Dave CPA, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Vast knowledge within the accounting/tax industry
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Dave CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A client has moved from Washington County to Columbia County.

This answer was rated:

A client has moved from Washington County to Columbia County. What Notification needs to go to Oregon Department of Revenue in order to stop paying the Tri-met tax?

If you change ownership or if you discontinue business or otherwise permanently cease to have payroll for services performed in the TriMet or LTD district, notify the Oregon Department of Revenue. Use the Business Contact Change Form.

The attached for will be the notification that would be required for Oregon to update it's records on the business.

Please let me know if you have any questions before you rate my service. A positive rating is what I strive for. Regards Dave
Dave CPA and 4 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you